DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware update 1%...

keely

Reactions
Hi guys,

I'm just got my new mavic pro few days ago, when I started to prepare for the first fly of course asking me to activate and updating.. i start to do it and follow the instructions.. but after downloading the latest firmware when start tu updating it stuck at 1%.. but my controller said updating.. after restarting by himself also my mavic.. take around 10-15 minutes.. then telling me ready to fly.. but was still 1%.. i left like that maybe will change but nothing.. 40 minutes later i gave up and turn it off both system.. when I restarted was ready to fly.. also my DJI GO app doesn't ask me to update again.. when I checked the firmware on the settings show me the updated version..

So what happens now?? Only my phone stuck?? I'm safe to fly?? Any way to check if is 100% successful the update?

Thanks for help!!

For some strange reason, I have found that if my remote controller and attached phone are too close to the Mavic during an update, it runs either very (as in VERY) slow. When I move the controller away from the Mavic, say 10ft or more, it updates fine. Don't know if that helps you, but it has worked for me.

Go to general settings.scrol to bottom and look in about.The firmware your Mavic and controller will be shown.
Yes i checked, the controller and a mavic also show the same new updated version.. v01.03.0700

Yes i checked, the controller and a mavic also show the same new updated version.. v01.03.0700

I had the same problem and just solved today.
Please login to the Assistant 2 with your account, then do it as instruction below:
1. Downgrade the firmware V01.03.0350.
2. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to V01.03.0600 and 700, it will be working.

If you don't see V01.03.0350, then do this-
3. you need to upload your update error log through DJI Assistant 2.
4.Then Communicate with DJI Official Support page Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad with your dji account (email in this case). They are very quick. They will reply and reconfigure your account to make V01.03.0350. available. then follow previous steps 1 and 2

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569