DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Guy (admin edited) in PA

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I’m a bit far away from your beautiful State and Lancaster but our memories of Good and Plenty Amish restaurants from our visit many many years ago are still fresh. So, can’t join you for droning but will be there in spirit! Welcome to the Forum-you’ll find it very helpful

I’m a bit far away from your beautiful State and Lancaster but our memories of Good and Plenty Amish restaurants from our visit many many years ago are still fresh. So, can’t join you for droning but will be there in spirit! Welcome to the Forum-you’ll find it very helpful
Thank you!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Just took flight for the first time in Lancaster Pa with my mini 2! holy smokes i love it! Looking forward to exploring the forum! Any one else local to Amish country?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Just took flight for the first time in Lancaster Pa with my mini 2! holy smokes i love it! Looking forward to exploring the forum! Any one else local to Amish country?
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! My wife was born and raised in Hershey, and I'm originally from Pittsburgh. I've been all around the Lancaster area. Very pretty area. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome aboard from Liverpool, NY/North Wales, Pa.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky