DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy from Sugar Land, Tx.

Chickenskat

Reactions
Got mine yesterday. It's impressive. Can't wait to fly. Unfortunately I'm about 200 yard from being outside the 5 mile radius of the local small airport [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Chickenskat .:)

Thanks guys. I called the tower at the airport and they said I could fly. I just have to call and let them know when. They were very friendly.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Good you have rapport with your airport.
Have fun- great machine the MAVIC

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Got mine yesterday. It's impressive. Can't wait to fly. Unfortunately I'm about 200 yard from being outside the 5 mile radius of the local small airport [emoji37]

Welcome from Chicago. As you said impressive Bird to fly. And to help you gain more
knowledge and confidence. This forum can help you get the most out of your bird, and at
the same time fly safe. Mavic Help and Mavic Tips are at your finger tips to answer any
questions you may have. And, if still not answered you can ask here on this forum.
Blue Skies and safe Flying to you.

Howdy from Wyoming @Chickenskat , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan