DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Guy in Springdale, Arkansas

Arkansas_Mavic

Reactions
Hello. My name is Brent. I am 34, happily married and the father of 4. We have a couple Great Danes and they are the equivalent of a couple teenagers. So, full house.

I picked up a Mavic 2 Pro and the fly more kit at Best Buy on Thursday. I am extremely pleased with it so far.

I started with a cheap Visuo drone to make sure I was gonna be into them and then jumped right into a really expensive drone.
D7BBF97C-976D-4866-A922-06FA3269063A.jpeg30432263-EA42-451D-B119-E74B96FC49CA.jpeg0055666D-1E12-4472-9560-0145D07D211F.jpeg

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

If I ever ask a stupid question please forgive me, I am just a dumb redneck. Lol. I am big into off-roading and thought a drone might be able to capture some cool shots.
55FF804A-2F95-4061-AEBB-5B7E2FBBC5CD.jpeg
88 V20. 4” spring lift with ORD zero rates for a 5” total and front axle pushed 1.5” forward. 37” tires. Thats a basic rundown. It has a ton of work done.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

you will be able to reach the parts that your vehicle cant ,plus you will see the world from a whole new perspective

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas!

You'll find that flying your Mavic 2 Pro or any DJI quad is so easy. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence. Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout NW Arkansas. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Yeop! Listen to Old Man Mavic! Also learn the rules of the sky as well from the FAA.
Enjoy your M2P and Be Safe!

Hello. My name is Brent. I am 34, happily married and the father of 4. We have a couple Great Danes and they are the equivalent of a couple teenagers. So, full house.

I picked up a Mavic 2 Pro and the fly more kit at Best Buy on Thursday. I am extremely pleased with it so far.

I started with a cheap Visuo drone to make sure I was gonna be into them and then jumped right into a really expensive drone.
View attachment 108862View attachment 108863View attachment 108864
Very cool. I'm in Bella Vista myself Brent. I have tall truck too but she is very proud of herself. Maybe if you know of a kinder, gentler off road path we could go fly sometime. :)

Will

Very cool. I'm in Bella Vista myself Brent. I have tall truck too but she is very proud of herself. Maybe if you know of a kinder, gentler off road path we could go fly sometime. :)

Will

Nice! I have been flying a lot out in Prairie Creek at my grannies.

My Suburban will be down for a bit. I am gonna freshen up the Trans, T-Case and replace the adapter. I destroyed the T-Case adapter over in Disney Oklahoma. I got bound up in the rocks and just split it. I was able to weld it up on the trail and drive it back home.

Eureka springs has some trails that aren’t very technical. I am sure we could find something.

Awesome! I was out there last weekend for the rally. Got a slip out at horshoe and was glad to be able to get under the 12 bridge. Very familiar with Oklahoma...I'm sure we could talk about that kinda stuff all day. Not sure how to PM but I'll bet my wife can explain it. lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lensturnerphoto