DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New here

Stephen Otto

Reactions
Hi. My name is Steve Otto, from New Zealand. I was a member a few years back.
I still have my Mavic Pro from 2016, and still fly it but not for about 8 months. Been to Hawaii and Alaska 2017.
So yes, I have a question. For some strange reason my SD Card is not recognised. All 5 Cards the same.
I have updated everything I think. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hello from the Crossroads of America Stephen Otto.

Try reformatting the cards in a PC and/or the aircraft and see if that helps. 🤔

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Thankyou for that quick reply. I have copied everything on all 5 Cards to my PC and Formatted them. They are all now empty. I guess formating the aircraft is by cable to my PC, then a new software/firmware installation? I was not keen to do this, but it makes sense. Anything that should be done on the Remote?

Thanks, Steve

Have you tried this?

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Welcome back, you've posted your question in the Pilot Check In Forum, if you do not get an answer, you might want to post it in the General Discussion or the Mavic Pro Sub-Forums. The members most knowledgeable about your issues may not be monitoring the newcomer's forum.

Good Luck and welcome back!

I still have my Mavic Pro from 2016, and still fly it but not for about 8 months. Been to Hawaii and Alaska 2017.
So yes, I have a question. For some strange reason my SD Card is not recognised. All 5 Cards the same.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman