DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New iPad won’t connect

Howcroft22

Reactions
1E1CE8E1-22D6-4573-80CC-94F10E833E29.png 1E1CE8E1-22D6-4573-80CC-94F10E833E29.png So I got sick of all the problems with the android devices because my the iPhone worked so well and android so many issues. Well I broke down and went and bought a new iPad. The newest version. Download the app and it says disconnected. I looked through this forum some more and saw people say to try read downloading the app. I did that again and still says disconnected. You get the little ding noise when you plug it in. But it still says disconnected. I’ve tried hooking it up and unhooking it a bunch of times and still nothing. I tried the same plug with my iPhone and it works fine. Someone please help me before I lose my mind this is the fifth tablet I’ve tried.

Can you please tell me what message is displayed on your RC? I can make out the last 3 letters (APP)

Is your iPad running iOS 11.2.1? If not, upgrade it to that version.

Reactions: AIRJORGE
Just says mag interface check app. It’s because I’m in the car. My other phone did too but it connects though.
i would try it where theres no interference

As others have stated...check IOS version and update if needed

It’s not the interference it’s not even connecting.
magnetic interference will stop it,i have lots of electronics in my bedroom and mine never connects,go in any other room and it connects,

magnetic interference will stop it,i have lots of electronics in my bedroom and mine never connects,go in any other room and it connects,

Never stopped me before. Not to mention that it connects to my iPhone instantly

Never stopped me before. Not to mention that it connects to my iPhone instantly
may depend on the phone/tablet but its a ez check

43AA122A-1596-4C52-9C96-21B5BBAE812E.png Figures now that I have my tablet my mount and a tablet that actually works with the Mavic. These are the conditions. Just a little breeze LOL

Reactions: CamoGreg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre