DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced firmware released enabling standard Remote ID

jrseramur

Reactions
My Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced prompted me for a software update to the DJI Pilot app, followed by a firmware update to the aircraft. Once that was completed, it added a standard Remote ID serial number to the About menu. This is months ahead of the projected release date. I have already amended my registration to include the Remote ID serial, which Drone Zone accepted as a valid format. Still waiting to see if the FAA will give it a declaration of compliance.

The DOC (Declaration of Compliance) is now listed on the FAA DOC database.
Remote ID is now in full compliance on this sUAS.
On Android and using the Dronetag Drone Scanner app, you can see that this sUAS is sending out the Remote ID signal. Remember that using this app will differ for a variety of hardware and location reasons, so do not be alarmed if you cannot find your sUAS on any of these Remote ID apps.

Link to FAA DOC database

Can someone direct me to where you find which version the RID was on? or how to find the RID number on the display?

Can someone direct me to where you find which version the RID was on? or how to find the RID number on the display?
Did you ever figure this out?
I updated the firmware and the Remote ID number isn't showing up in the About section on DJI Pilot app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne