DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mavic 3 pro pilot

Jerry from ok

Reactions
I recently purchased a used mavic 3 pro. It showed up as advertised with everything. It looks like it's never been flown before. There's not a scratch on it. When connected to the dji fly app, I have no camera view and it won't fly. Am missing something?

Reactions: 4006448
I recently purchased a used mavic 3 pro. It showed up as advertised with everything. It looks like it's never been flown before. There's not a scratch on it. When connected to the dji fly app, I have no camera view and it won't fly. Am missing something?
Which controller came as part of the sale?

Double-press the drone power button. Does the drone go through the power-on-self-test? (rotors twitching: gimbal dance).

Is the flight app auto-loading after you have powered up the drone then the controller? or are you opening the app and trying to select the 'enter camera view' option.

Even though it shouldn't matter: try powering up in the following sequence. a) turn on the flight screen device (if you're using the RC-N1/N2) but don't load the FLY app. b) power up the drone. c) power up the controller. The FLY app should then auto-load.

Is the controller and flight screen device connected with a good quality high bitrate OTG (data) cable? (if you're using the RC-N1/N2).

With everything powered up put your hand in front of one obstacle avoidance 'sensor' after another. Do any coloured bars appear on the radar display? (these cameras are completely independent of the main camera)

Are you using the controller that should have come as part of the sale? or one that you have which belonged to another drone.

Even though the controller should already be paired, read the relevant page in the destruction manual and go through the pairing process (as already suggested).

Or... You could choose to completely ignore the questions above.

Last edited:
It appears to be. The gimbal moves when prompted on the controller.
FElix asked a Number of Questions-
If you want to resolve the Issue answer all questions that each Contributer offers.

Your one sentence Answer Did not answer anything that the others asked you.

Welcome to the forum from Northwest New Jersey

Which controller came as part of the sale?

Double-press the drone power button. Does the drone go through the power-on-self-test? (rotors twitching: gimbal dance).

Is the flight app auto-loading after you have powered up the drone then the controller? or are you opening the app and trying to select the 'enter camera view' option.

Even though it shouldn't matter: try powering up in the following sequence. a) turn on the flight screen device (if you're using the RC-N1/N2) but don't load the FLY app. b) power up the drone. c) power up the controller. The FLY app should then auto-load.

Is the controller and flight screen device connected with a good quality high bitrate OTG (data) cable? (if you're using the RC-N1/N2).

With everything powered up put your hand in front of one obstacle avoidance 'sensor' after another. Do any coloured bars appear on the radar display? (these cameras are completely independent of the main camera)

Are you using the controller that should have come as part of the sale? or one that you have which belonged to another drone.

Even though the controller should already be paired, read the relevant page in the destruction manual and go through the pairing process (as already suggested).

Or... You could choose to completely ignore the questions above.
The controller works with my smart phone. Not the one with the built in screen. The drone does go through the power-on- self-test. The flight app does not auto load. I have attempted the correct sequence to power on. The data cable and remote came with the drone. it looks to be the same as the other ones.

FElix asked a Number of Questions-
If you want to resolve the Issue answer all questions that each Contributer offers.

Your one sentence Answer Did not answer anything that the others asked you.
Apologies. My one sentence answer was to the first question asked. I hadn't seen the other questions. Patience is a virtue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu