DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Owner!!!

hockeypop98

Reactions
I almost feel like a bandit, but I finally got me a REAL drone (best 4k drone I had until now was a Yuneec Breeze)! Being retired, with our youngest finishing his first year of college, no way was my wife going to agree to let me dip into the funds for a nice drone for at least 3 more years.

Then a local auction I watch had a new Mavic Air fly more bundle for sale (box missing, but all papers, books were there, parts, cables were bagged). I ended up winning it for $285! I figured it would be missing something, but the only things that weren't there were that I can see are 1 spare propeller blade and a standard USB cable (if it comes with one). Everything else is new, stickers still on it.

I've been flying the cheaper drones for a while, but with all the stuff this thing does, I'm going to take my time getting used to it.

I may be a cheapskate DJI guy now, but I'm a happy one!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reactions: hockeypop98
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: hockeypop98
I almost feel like a bandit, but I finally got me a REAL drone (best 4k drone I had until now was a Yuneec Breeze)! Being retired, with our youngest finishing his first year of college, no way was my wife going to agree to let me dip into the funds for a nice drone for at least 3 more years.

Then a local auction I watch had a new Mavic Air fly more bundle for sale (box missing, but all papers, books were there, parts, cables were bagged). I ended up winning it for $285! I figured it would be missing something, but the only things that weren't there were that I can see are 1 spare propeller blade and a standard USB cable (if it comes with one). Everything else is new, stickers still on it.

I've been flying the cheaper drones for a while, but with all the stuff this thing does, I'm going to take my time getting used to it.

I may be a cheapskate DJI guy now, but I'm a happy one!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52