DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Arrived today...

Not yet but they charged my card last week, and I am hoping I'll see a shopping confirmation next week. That's all. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

They charged my card, ( pending ) then dropped off and shipped 2 days later charged the card all good! I thought I would of had it in March! Great Surprise! 3rd flight today ALL GREAT no issues at all! As good as my P3P but so much more portable! Loving Life!

I ordered from DJI on the 17th and just noticed that they took the payment on the 19th, last Thursday. Do they only take the payment when they're about to ship or do they take it and ship some time down the road when stock allows? My order is still showing "Authorized". No message saying its shipped yet.

they took my CC payment the day after I ordered it, it stayed pending for a few days then dropped off... then it shipped and showed back up as a charge 1 day after it shipped. I didn't get an email when it shipped.. I logged into to my DJI account said it shipped the NEXT day I received the shipping email with tracking #.. Hope this helps!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78