DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Mini Pilot in Orange County, Ca.

John_McF

Reactions
Hello Guys,

I purchased a Mavic Mini last Christmas and spent a few days learning basic flying skills in early January while visiting the Alabama Hills near Lone Pine, California. I recently started learning digital video editing using Filmora9 and decided to use some of the clips I shot in January to create a short video. Since it's my first drone footage, I have posted it in the Video Critiques area in the Photos and Videos forum to try to get some advice on how to improve.

I'm really glad I found this community. It's an amazing resource.

Cheers,

John

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution and view of the the world.

Hello Guys,

I purchased a Mavic Mini last Christmas and spent a few days learning basic flying skills in early January while visiting the Alabama Hills near Lone Pine, California. I recently started learning digital video editing using Filmora9 and decided to use some of the clips I shot in January to create a short video. Since it's my first drone footage, I have posted it in the Video Critiques area in the Photos and Videos forum to try to get some advice on how to improve.

I'm really glad I found this community. It's an amazing resource.

Cheers,

John
QUESTION WERE CAN YOU FLY IN OC?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark