DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic New Pilot First Flight

jwisecarver

Reactions
Received my Mavic yesterday, Got it set up I think. took it out it is in beginner mode but this thing is so easy to fly. I have only flown RC planes on a simulator. I am 60 years old and have found me a fantastic new hobby. I plan on just flying close to home till I get comfortable flying. I am so stoked I can't believe it. this is as good as hitting a target at 1000 yards if not better. I have allot to learn but WOW. I appreciate the forum and all the great info.

I started a while back and let me tell you, there is no going back. You have swallowed the hook and there is no spitting it out now.
Enjoy your new addicti.... I mean pastime!

Reactions: jwisecarver
Received my Mavic yesterday, Got it set up I think. took it out it is in beginner mode but this thing is so easy to fly. I have only flown RC planes on a simulator. I am 60 years old and have found me a fantastic new hobby. I plan on just flying close to home till I get comfortable flying. I am so stoked I can't believe it. this is as good as hitting a target at 1000 yards if not better. I have allot to learn but WOW. I appreciate the forum and all the great info.

Welcome to the sky!

Welcome to the Mavic love group..

lol..

makes me wanna do another distance test this afternoon.. haha

Welcome aboard...I played with some cheap deals very early a few years back and thought they were fun and OK but after I got the Mavic everything changed. It is very easy to fly, fun to change settings in camera to see how it affects the picture. I have pulled off some awesome video over here in Thailand.

Thanks I have been flying a little every day getting better at flying and getting a little more confident on flying and flying longer distances. Still get a little scared about getting it back. but comes back every time. Love this thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan