DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro owner from Tulsa, Oklahoma

KDWells

Reactions
Any other Okies out there? First aircraft at this level...reading everything and learning. Maybe tonight for first flight. Wish me luck.

KD

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Any other Okies out there? First aircraft at this level...reading everything and learning. Maybe tonight for first flight. Wish me luck.

KD
Howdy from Wyoming KDWells, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

I'm also a new Mavic pilot in Tulsa, OK. Been struggling to find good places nearby to fly. A lot of places are near airports/heliports and require notification, some places are private property, don't want to fly over people's homes, all state parks banned drones... Any suggestions for a hobbyist like me?

I am also from Tulsa, looking to buy my first Mavic... Have been following drones for a while. My first question, buy now, or wait and see if there is a new Mavic Air Pro, or Mavic Pro 2 coming very soon?

Been struggling to find good places nearby to fly. A lot of places are near airports/heliports and require notification, some places are private property, don't want to fly over people's homes, all state parks banned drones
Here are some resources that should help you:

buy now, or wait and see if there is a new Mavic Air Pro, or Mavic Pro 2 coming very soon?
While I believe DJI will be releasing a new Mavic model at some point (since it's one of their most popular drones), they've given us no reason to think a new model is going to be released anytime soon (no leaked photos, no new release event announcements, etc.).

I'm also a new Mavic pilot in Tulsa, OK. Been struggling to find good places nearby to fly. A lot of places are near airports/heliports and require notification, some places are private property, don't want to fly over people's homes, all state parks banned drones... Any suggestions for a hobbyist like me?

I’m in BA, not sure how close you are, there is a large new park off of 101st east of the Creek turnpike on the north side of 101st. Great place to fly for a newbie. I’ve been out there several times just trying to learn and there is a lot of wide open space.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes