DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Pilot checking in from Canada.

Arctic Pro

Reactions
Hey all, just picked up my first quad last week, trying to learn the ropes etc before I take her up.
I picked up the Mavic Pro Arctic White edition from my local Apple store, it was a long process comparing the different models, kits etc but I ultimately ended up with the Arctic white bundle as it had the most value for me, the fly more kits came with things that I want but I couldn't justify the much higher cost compared to the Arctic white edition.... the 3 batteries and 5 sets of rotors won me over, plus its a very sexy white :D

Looking forward to learning from everyone and in turn sharing what I have learned int he future.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey all, just picked up my first quad last week, trying to learn the ropes etc before I take her up.
I picked up the Mavic Pro Arctic White edition from my local Apple store, it was a long process comparing the different models, kits etc but I ultimately ended up with the Arctic white bundle as it had the most value for me, the fly more kits came with things that I want but I couldn't justify the much higher cost compared to the Arctic white edition.... the 3 batteries and 5 sets of rotors won me over, plus its a very sexy white :D

Looking forward to learning from everyone and in turn sharing what I have learned int he future.
Howdy from Wyoming @Arctic Pro , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Arctic Pro
Welcome from Ontairo to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks guys, been watching tons of youtube videos... trying to find the optimal settings for slow and steady video work....
Can't wait to get her up and flying... still need a few items but am quite happy with my setup so far.... Just need a bigger micro sd card and a case or bag for transport....

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Pro, it's an awesome little machine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy