DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Sleeve

I like the look of this little furry bag and at £6 a bargain, however another £10 to get delivered to the UK! Any one visiting Hong Kong fancy bringing one home, LOL, or we could combine orders and share the postage :)[emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

49a3cce570143b51891e914a2ad9e996.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ll have one too! Shall we get a group buy going?!
I m in London so happy take delivery and then send them onwards to everyone if that helps.....

I ll have one too! Shall we get a group buy going?!
I m in London so happy take delivery and then send them onwards to everyone if that helps.....
Sounds good to me, let me know how much you wan and I will send with Paypal. Nice one.

Well let's get numbers first and go from there.
So copy and paste a list , adding your name, once we get a few names I ll get it organised.

1)fido
2)darren6270

I just messaged Mike (above), he's going to order for him and me so far. Maybe worth contacting him and join in, I said I would PayPal money across so he won't have to worry about the money side of things.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well let's get numbers first and go from there.
So copy and paste a list , adding your name, once we get a few names I ll get it organised.

1)fido
2)darren6270
3)Mike in Letcombe

Happy to match in with everyone, also pay the onward postage so no ones out of pocket. Would be good to get these, I want to take mine in my carry-on bag and this would work a treat

1)fido
2)darren6270
3)grey monkey
4) mikeinletcombe

Maybe if we get to 10 then I ll stick the order in.

I don't mind who does it, just seems sensible to have some cohesion , a few members have been v kind to myself on here so it's paying it forward! Happy to organise.

1)fido
2)darren6270
3)grey monkey
4) mikeinletcombe
5) pedro

How about just the four of us? With postage, works out at £8.46 each. Call it £10 to cover posting the other three out to each recipient plus whatever cut PayPal take. I'm happy to arrange or can send my £10 to whoever is arranging. Let us know if you lot want to proceed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78