DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic User from the Philippines

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: jackmaetal
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Mabuhay!
What part of the Philippines are you from? My wife is a pinay, we travel there from time to time. When we are there, we are usually located in the Marikina and Antipolo area on the eastern edge of Manila, most recently this past winter.
Hope you enjoy the forum, it's a great resource.

Mabuhay!
What part of the Philippines are you from? My wife is a pinay, we travel there from time to time. When we are there, we are usually located in the Marikina and Antipolo area on the eastern edge of Manila, most recently this past winter.
Hope you enjoy the forum, it's a great resource.

Hello! I'm based up north in Zambales. I relocated from Pasig (near Marikina and Antipolo) to stay in our farm :)

Welcome: So your ready for yet another adventure.

Phantomrain.org
Cutting edge gear for your Mavic.

Heck yeah! :)

Reactions: tleonhar
Kamusta! I am flying in Cebu. I have been a member a short time and have learned quite a bit from this forum. I check it almost daily to read what people are asking about.

Welcome to the forum :)

Kamusta! I am flying in Cebu. I have been a member a short time and have learned quite a bit from this forum. I check it almost daily to read what people are asking about.

Not much flying the past few days, the monsoon season is upon us... How's the weather down there? I was in Cebu last year for a couple of days and I had a great time seeing the sights of Cebu :)

Good day!

I'm a new Mavic user from the Philippines. This will serve as a backup to a Phantom 4 which we will use for our farm's activities and monitoring.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Not much flying the past few days, the monsoon season is upon us... How's the weather down there? I was in Cebu last year for a couple of days and I had a great time seeing the sights of Cebu :)
Weather has been cloudy with rain in the evening and at night. I usually fly in the early morning and late afternoon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdevyview