DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic user in Canada

Jarlath

Reactions
Just purchased a newish (New to me) Mavic Air. Just over 6 months old and unfortunately 2 of the 3 batteries are toast due to never being used (aka charger will not charge them).

Other that the batteries being 2 weeks outside of warranty, everything else is perfect. Looking forwards to playing with the Mavic.

(I have owned a couple Yuneec drones previously).

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
I posted my question already :)
I want to know more about the stuff I plan on using.

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts! Enjoy.
Yea, batteries in storage/non-use need to be charged every 60-70 days or so to remain useable.
Can you get a refund on the batteries from your seller?

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts! Enjoy.
Yea, batteries in storage/non-use need to be charged every 60-70 days or so to remain useable.
Can you get a refund on the batteries from your seller?

Refunded me $160 for the two batteries. Have since found 3 more good batteries (Video showcased) and a case, 4-port charger hub, spare props, lens filters and joysticks for $200. (CDN prices)..
So total Mavic Air Combo Package with 6 batteries (2 dead), and hard case, lens, spare 4 port hub, and as few more sets of spare props and sticks. $800 CDN (about $605 USD)

I'm happy.

Welcome to the forum :)

Just purchased a newish (New to me) Mavic Air. Just over 6 months old and unfortunately 2 of the 3 batteries are toast due to never being used (aka charger will not charge them).

Other that the batteries being 2 weeks outside of warranty, everything else is perfect. Looking forwards to playing with the Mavic.

(I have owned a couple Yuneec drones previously).
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02