DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Lumby BC

Hello from the Crossroads of America Rory33.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hi neighbour, Kamloops welcomes you to the forum. The fire smoke in my area limits visibility to 500 meters or so and you don't want to be out breathing that nasty stuff. Hopefully it's clearer in your area. To find flyers in your area, there's a member's map somewhere here in this forum, not sure if it's up to date or everyone is listed. I saw a thread about it a month or two ago, that might help. Fly safe and enjoy!

Greetings welcome to the forum! Share some of your work

Hi everyone! I’m new to the forum, I’m flying a Mavic 2 Pro. I have my basic license and registered with Transport Canada ?
Is there anyone around the Lumby/Vernon area?
Welcome to the forum I have a Mav2Pro as well. Zero disappointment. Although I’m quite new at this. This a great forum as in asset in so many ways. Most of all as I do, enjoy, fly safe and Godspeed Droniac.

Hi everyone! I’m new to the forum, I’m flying a Mavic 2 Pro. I have my basic license and registered with Transport Canada ?
Is there anyone around the Lumby/Vernon area?
Welcome Rory! Not near you but on Vancouver Island. Enjoy the forum; i’m Pretty new on it and at it but pick up a lot of helpful information.

Hi neighbour, Kamloops welcomes you to the forum. The fire smoke in my area limits visibility to 500 meters or so and you don't want to be out breathing that nasty stuff. Hopefully it's clearer in your area. To find flyers in your area, there's a member's map somewhere here in this forum, not sure if it's up to date or everyone is listed. I saw a thread about it a month or two ago, that might help. Fly safe and enjoy!
The smoke is crazy! I Just took this a few minutes ago here in Lumby ?

Attachments

• 42A85F57-4E40-440D-AA54-C02A999A5598.jpeg
    42A85F57-4E40-440D-AA54-C02A999A5598.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 8
Thank you! Brought the drone out for my moms wedding, I got lots of videos and photos. It turned out amazing! ?
Very nice!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190