DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Sherbrooke, Quebec Canada

Torcan

Permanent Newbie, always learning
Premium Pilot
Reactions
For some reason my original post disappeared, so I will try again.
I previously and still own my original Phantom 2, but just recently graduated to the big boys with a purchase of a Mavic Pro 2
The Phantom 2 is like a horse and buggy compared to this Mavic, I am stoked and can't wait to try it out. Unfortunately right now the winter weather is keeping me grounded, but as soon a spring comes around I will be trying this baby out. In the meantime I will read and learn from others here about their experiences. Hopefully I will also be able to make some small contribution as well to this pricelss forum of knowledge, hacks and tricks.

Attachments

• IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
Must have been in Approval queue .
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Torcan
Hey Torcan, welcome to the forum sir.

I would go crazy not being able to fly a new toy such as that lol, but then again our winters are much much milder than yours I assume. You are going to love how great she is in the air!

For some reason my original post disappeared, so I will try again.
I previously and still own my original Phantom 2, but just recently graduated to the big boys with a purchase of a Mavic Pro 2
The Phantom 2 is like a horse and buggy compared to this Mavic, I am stoked and can't wait to try it out. Unfortunately right now the winter weather is keeping me grounded, but as soon a spring comes around I will be trying this baby out. In the meantime I will read and learn from others here about their experiences. Hopefully I will also be able to make some small contribution as well to this pricelss forum of knowledge, hacks and tricks.
Welcome to the forum.
Check out this thread, Any sub-zero (F) flights?
For info regarding flying at sub-zero temps.
Also search for cold and you will find plenty of tips for cold weather flying.
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi