DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member says hi

Real merc

Reactions
Just finally got round to joining MP and wanted to say hi.

Brief details of my experience with dji drones and that is minimal, although I am not a total newbie as I have been flying rc planes since I was 15 nearly 40 years and have had several drones over the last few years which have started with a potensic. They are my springboard into my first dji, as I have wanted one for a while and now have got myself a pristine dji mini 1 fly more at a great price especially when it has less than 2 hours flying on it. Although I have out grown it and plan on getting a newer model before the spring. Maybe a mini 3. Retired from working now but still use my old skills to repair/modify everything I own and no doubt will get the drone ripped apart and rebuild it sooner or later.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Retired from working now but still use my old skills to repair/modify everything I own and no doubt will get the drone ripped apart and rebuild it sooner or later.
Welcome to the forum I have been flying RC since I was very young too. I am now building and flying my own drones!
DJI drones although not modifiable really are a great way to learn to work on and eventually build your own.
This forum too is a great place to start- LOT'S of great advice and tips here. If you are like me you may also want to look into the other site FPV drone pilots- lots of good tips there too!

got myself a pristine dji mini 1 fly more at a great price especially when it has less than 2 hours flying on it.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly Safe…

Welcome to the forum I have been flying RC since I was very young too. I am now building and flying my own drones!
DJI drones although not modifiable really are a great way to learn to work on and eventually build your own.
This forum too is a great place to start- LOT'S of great advice and tips here. If you are like me you may also want to look into the other site FPV drone pilots- lots of good tips there too!
I've been messing with drones for the last 5 years and have not got around to building my own yet but I've been looking at other people's DIY builds for ideas and it's just a matter of time before I get round to building my own.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Just finally got round to joining MP and wanted to say hi.

Brief details of my experience with dji drones and that is minimal, although I am not a total newbie as I have been flying rc planes since I was 15 nearly 40 years and have had several drones over the last few years which have started with a potensic. They are my springboard into my first dji, as I have wanted one for a while and now have got myself a pristine dji mini 1 fly more at a great price especially when it has less than 2 hours flying on it. Although I have out grown it and plan on getting a newer model before the spring. Maybe a mini 3. Retired from working now but still use my old skills to repair/modify everything I own and no doubt will get the drone ripped apart and rebuild it sooner or later.
Welcome to the forum from the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Happy and safe flying!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas