DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Oz, new member

Gnarly Barker

Reactions
Hi from down under
Ive been flying drones for a few years for work and fun. I have a work Mavic3 and a personal Mini3 Pro both of which are replacements for write-offs with me at the controls. Crashes happen and you have to get used to that. 1st one was 3rd party software related in that a 3D mapping software package smashed it into a tree, another one was not understanding the flight profile of the RTH button. Impressive recovery from inverted after it mashed the tree above it but its 2nd attempt to get back to profile altitude proved the branch won. My 1st Mini 3 Pro swims with the fishes as I was trying to avoid the obstacle avoidance sensors and touched the side of my boat and it managed to thread the needle through a tiny gap. I recommend the DJI Care package which halves the replacement cost
I have owned many cameras, still do, but nothing beats the perspective that a good drone shot gives

Welcome to the forum! :)

I have a work Mavic3 and a personal Mini3 Pro

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro and the Mavic 3, including the User Manuals.

Fly Safe and Dry…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne