DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ecto_Mikey

Reactions
Howdy, folks. I'm from Atlanta, GA. I'm a hobbyist, graduating from flying a bunch of different toy drones and doing still photography to a Mavic Air and the world of prosumer 4K.

Goals:
Become a safe, savvy UAV pilot at higher altitudes.
Develop a better eye and technique for artistic drone photography.
Potentially study for and earn a remote pilot certificate for use in aerial contract work like site and real estate surveying.

If you're in Atlanta, say hi!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Reactions: Ecto_Mikey
Welcome to the forum! :)

Howdy, folks. I'm from Atlanta, GA. I'm a hobbyist, graduating from flying a bunch of different toy drones and doing still photography to a Mavic Air and the world of prosumer 4K.

Goals:
Become a safe, savvy UAV pilot at higher altitudes.
Develop a better eye and technique for artistic drone photography.
Potentially study for and earn a remote pilot certificate for use in aerial contract work like site and real estate surveying.

If you're in Atlanta, say hi!

Hi "neighbor"! I'm in the Blue Ridge/Morganton area. I just joined the forum about 5 minutes ago. I ordered the Mavic 2 Pro kit this morning, and am looking forward to learning how to fly. I realize there will be s learning curve, so I'm not too anxious to get up in the air as soon as it arrives. I've downloaded all the pertinent PDFs so I plan to do a lot of reading beforehand.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsvetan