DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tyronelevi

Reactions
Hi my name is Ty and I am recently FAA 107 certified UAS pilot. I own a mavic 2 pro and am launching my drone business within the next week. My initial primary target market are car dealerships and realty companies. Who exactly would I approach in regards to generating business. I'd also like to post some of my videos here to gain sum insight on how I can improve and refine my craft! I'm excited to get involved in this forum as i was unaware that they were in existence lol

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Also.... Try the search feature for the info you want.... some may already be on the site.

WOW Tyronelevi are you gunna be pleasantly surprised when you dig in here! Welcome to the forum. Videos and photos have a separate section for uploading. There are 237 nonillion part 107 business found here to learn and grow from. We are honored to have you Ty . . .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

WOW Tyronelevi are you gunna be pleasantly surprised when you dig in here! Welcome to the forum. Videos and photos have a separate section for uploading. There are 237 nonillion part 107 business found here to learn and grow from. We are honored to have you Ty . . .
Thanks a lot. So where do i navigate to upload videos and pics on here?

Thanks a lot. So where do i navigate to upload videos and pics on here?

Welcome Tyrone, and all the best with the venture.

Photos can be uploaded with the 'Attach files' button below the reply window, or new post window . . .
You can either . . . post a link to the photo if it's hosted elsewhere (you own site, drop box, etc) . . . OR you can upload it directly here, and either have it appear as a thumbnail, or full image.
Usually people resize them a little to save unnecessary bandwidth, not sure if photos have a limit size, but I often see 4 or 5mb photos posted.

Videos have to be hosted elsewhere (YouTube, Vimeo, etc) and the link copy / pasted here.
Watch Youtube, you either have to make the video share with link, or public, make sure it's not set private.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1