DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mexico pilots

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am from the Grants area, I fly all over though, looking for some cool new places.
Welcome to our forum!

If you have a high clearance vehicle try taking spur roads west from Forest Service Road 239 north of Mount Taylor across the Chivato Mesa. If you can get to the western edge of the mesa north of San Mateo the precipitous slopes are spectacular. it’s a bumpy drive but worth it!

Also the BLM sections of the El Malpais Conservation Area east of New Mexico Highway 117 are beautiful in the afternoon light. Make sure you’re not in the National Monument and watch for cliff nesting raptors before deciding where to fly. Stopping at the BLM (not National Monument) visitor center on NM 117 S of I40 could be a good idea to see if there are closures for nesting birds.

You live in a beautiful area.

Howard

Welcome to our forum!

If you have a high clearance vehicle try taking spur roads west from Forest Service Road 239 north of Mount Taylor across the Chivato Mesa. If you can get to the western edge of the mesa north of San Mateo the precipitous slopes are spectacular. it’s a bumpy drive but worth it!

Also the BLM sections of the El Malpais Conservation Area east of New Mexico Highway 117 are beautiful in the afternoon light. Make sure you’re not in the National Monument and watch for cliff nesting raptors before deciding where to fly. Stopping at the BLM (not National Monument) visitor center on NM 117 S of I40 could be a good idea to see if there are closures for nesting birds.

You live in a beautiful area.

Howard
Hi Howard, filming the La Ventana natural arch was one of my 1st adventures, we love this area! Thanks for the suggestions

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy