DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MP pilot in Ohio

Stoney B

Reactions
Been watching the forum for a while and finally pulled the string on a Mavic Pro. Hope i don't be a pain with the "newbie" questions you've all heard a thousand times. Looking forward to picking your very knowledgeable brains to get the most from my drone. Thanks

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Here’s a little reading... the full 70ish page DJI Mavic Pro/ Pro Platinum manual for your new bird The one in the box is just enough to let you get beyond your knowledge. I keep my manual on my phone for reference.

If it’s a M2P use this one:
Thanks for the info. Its coming Tues, so i have good reading material till then.

Been watching the forum for a while and finally pulled the string on a Mavic Pro. Hope i don't be a pain with the "newbie" questions you've all heard a thousand times. Looking forward to picking your very knowledgeable brains to get the most from my drone. Thanks
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot