DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New owner M2Zoom

I’d buy the DJI care refresh. It’s $129 but it’s well worth it. Save you a ton of money if it malfunctions or you crash it.

Reactions: Eugenious99
Everything I’ve seem about the care refresh has been good.

I personally think it is a ripoff. Look at how much it costs and what the deductible and limitations are. If you are a somewhat competent pilot you shouldn't need it.

I usually get it, unlike in the US drone insurance is crazy money in the U.K., so in the unlikely event I do total it at least I’m covered for a relatively small outlay. I am competent but things can go wrong, bird strike or smoother external problem will be significantly less cost to resolve.

I usually get it, unlike in the US drone insurance is crazy money in the U.K., so in the unlikely event I do total it at least I’m covered for a relatively small outlay. I am competent but things can go wrong, bird strike or smoother external problem will be significantly less cost to resolve.

In general, all insurance is a ripoff and the only insurance one should take is if you didn't have it and something happened you would be ruined financially.

I agree. I’m not the best pilot but things happen that sometimes are out of our control.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead