DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot checking in

Bamudd

Reactions
Hey all! Just passed my part 107 test today and accidentally found a thread on this forum about the river where I work as a raft guide (the Ocoee in Tennessee). Figured I'd say hi! Raft guide, insurance adjuster, mobile petting zoo driver, AMA I guess we'll see what's next šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Congratulations on passing your 107. Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Bamudd.

Hey all! Just passed my part 107 test today and accidentally found a thread on this forum about the river where I work as a raft guide (the Ocoee in Tennessee). Figured I'd say hi! Raft guide, insurance adjuster, mobile petting zoo driver, AMA I guess we'll see what's next šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Congratulations on passing the test šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

Welcome to the forum from Franklin, NC!

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet