DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Colorado Springs, CO, USA

travtek

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots and enthusiasts.

Mike Rogers here for the first time. As the owner of a digital marketing media company at BestShotMedia.com, it was only a matter of time that I would add commercial aerial photography and videography services to our line of of premier services.

I've done a ton of research for months and just recently took the plunge entering into 'drone space'. In my signature is my gear for this purpose (so far) and I plan to obtain my FAA certification soon. While the learning curve is steep I think I've got a grip on it. I used to use Microsoft Flight Simulator back in the 1980's and when I actually got into a Cessna 172 the first couple of times the flight instructors thought I had more stick time logged (in real life). That's hilarious!

I plan to shoot primarily residential and commercial real estate and architecture. But I may venture into being a 'gun for hire' for other photographers that require aerial photography.

Is there a section here dedicated to those drone pilots in the business sector?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
You might want to look in our sister site image.pngthe link at bottom of page .

Reactions: travtek
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello fellow pilots and enthusiasts.

Mike Rogers here for the first time. As the owner of a digital marketing media company at BestShotMedia.com, it was only a matter of time that I would add commercial aerial photography and videography services to our line of of premier services.

I've done a ton of research for months and just recently took the plunge entering into 'drone space'. In my signature is my gear for this purpose (so far) and I plan to obtain my FAA certification soon. While the learning curve is steep I think I've got a grip on it. I used to use Microsoft Flight Simulator back in the 1980's and when I actually got into a Cessna 172 the first couple of times the flight instructors thought I had more stick time logged (in real life). That's hilarious!

I plan to shoot primarily residential and commercial real estate and architecture. But I may venture into being a 'gun for hire' for other photographers that require aerial photography.

Is there a section here dedicated to those drone pilots in the business sector?

Thanks in advance.
Howdy from Wyoming @travtek , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome @travtek, it sounds like your previous piloting skills and photography experience will fit well together with the aerial imaging you have planned. Having lived in Colorado and now in Florida I am envious of the beauty you can capture in the mountains and plains of Colorado. Home built drones were just coming into use in Steamboat when I left there in 2004. Happy Flying.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
**You can look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial