DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Illinois

Welcome aboard. Nice!! While you are waiting you can visit the Mini 3 Pro page and see all the awesomeness you are about to receive! We are happy to have you . . .!!

Hi All, just wanted to let you know that i got a notification from DJI yesterday that my Mini 3 Pro is shipping, label created but not yet picked up by shipper. I ordered on 5/13 with smart controller and fly more kit. Wasn’t expecting for awhile so nice surprise.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi All, just wanted to let you know that i got a notification from DJI yesterday that my Mini 3 Pro is shipping, label created but not yet picked up by shipper. I ordered on 5/13 with smart controller and fly more kit. Wasn’t expecting for awhile so nice surprise.

Hello from the Crossroads of America gladryan

Depending o how much your new mini weighs, you may have to register it with the FAA.

While you're waiting, take the TRUST test and have a copy with you when you fly, if you haven't done it already.

Good luck, have fun, and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. You'll be one of the first "civilians" to receive one who isn't a recognized reviewer. Please let us know of your experience with it. It should be a load of fun. Let us know when you get it.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .👍👍

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet