DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot, Gulf Coast, AL

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

welcome to the forum again,i guess i could say after responding to you other post say hair we go again ,or even, hair today and gone tomorrow,
sorry to be so hairlarious just trying to cheer you up

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:)Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Hi everyone!

Brand new pilot! First drone ever. First RC really...

Was planning to join these forums to get pointers, but now I can't fly at all because I've broken it :(

Would love to eventually get together with some other local pilots to learn!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi everyone!

Was planning to join these forums to get pointers, but now I can't fly at all because I've broken it :(

I just moved from that area in November to the mountains of western North Carolina, otherwise ...but I will be down that way this summer to see family.

Reactions: mrjohnc1 and S2005
Hi everyone!

Welcome from the mountains of Colorado. You broke it as in you crashed, or as in you broke a part messing around with it?

Oh awesome! That sounds like a wonderful change of scenery! My wife and I love the coast, it will always be home, but we dream about moving to the mountains.
Just be aware that Pensacola NAS has a big no fly zone that extends a ways into the coast/beaches. I know you are aware of that... :) get your wife to be a visual observer. That would be fun!!

Reactions: mrjohnc1 and S2005
Copy that! Yeah I noticed a few pretty large No-Fly zones near me. They're building a new ER/Hospital in the Malbis area, and that new helipad is already on the map too.

My wife likes to fly it too. So far, visual observer has been required. Too chicken to fly it further than I can see it.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome from the mountains of Colorado. You broke it as in you crashed, or as in you broke a part messing around with it?

A bit of both. Crashed it trying to hover near my own head, and got some hair in the motors. It still flew for a day before i noticed the hair was under the motor, so I tried to disassemble to remove the hair, but ended up doing more damage than good :(

A bit of both. Crashed it trying to hover near my own head, and got some hair in the motors. It still flew for a day before i noticed the hair was under the motor, so I tried to disassemble to remove the hair, but ended up doing more damage than good :(
Did I read that right?? You got some of your hair in the motors??? Sorry, but I literally just LOL'd.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise