DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot - Help!!

RamonG

Reactions
I just bought a Mavic Mini and trying out the video. I started with a quick shot and it looks fine at first but then freezes, frames jump back and forth and intermittent static. I just bought a SanDisk Extreme Plus 128 GB. I turned off the cache but its no better. Any advice would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world. Review your process. There is plenty of support here. You will be fine.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I just bought a Mavic Mini and trying out the video. I started with a quick shot and it looks fine at first but then freezes, frames jump back and forth and intermittent static. I just bought a SanDisk Extreme Plus 128 GB. I turned off the cache but its no better. Any advice would be appreciated.
Welcome to the forum!

The card is fast enough for the 2.7k video from the mini but maybe your mobile device is the problem, what are you using and can you play the videos on the sd card?

I seldom use the Fly App and you may have more help if you post your video question in the Mavic Mini section of this forum as it's specific to mini and the Fly App.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome aboard RamonG and greetings from Albany, NY!?

Where is the playback jerky? In the app, on your PC, or both? If you are playing the video from the card, is the card reader fast enough? If you haven't done so already, copy the video to your computer and play it back directly from the computer's storage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev