DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot in Washington State.

QuinaultAir

Reactions
Hi everyone. Just started flying my Mavic Air and I love it. An amazing smart drone that handles flawlessly. first few flights were with my Note 10+ which worked great. picked up a nexus7 32GB that seems to fly well but with some black and white barbour shop poles in the feed. Waiting on a new USB 3.0 cable to see if that helps.

Welcome to you, QuinaultAir, from Hauptmann in the DFW area!

Gray's Harbor area, eh? Great place to fly.

Do those barber poles show up only in highlighted areas? If so, it's DJI's way of telling you those areas are overexposed. In that case it may be a simple matter of increasing shutter speed or using an ND filter. I hope this helps.

Thanks for joining our Forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
As The Cyborg mentions, you have the over exposure mode on in the app.
Just turn of in the camera settings.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA and have many fun flights with iit. You will find plenty of helpful feedback and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Hi everyone. Just started flying my Mavic Air and I love it. An amazing smart drone that handles flawlessly. first few flights were with my Note 10+ which worked great. picked up a nexus7 32GB that seems to fly well but with some black and white barbour shop poles in the feed. Waiting on a new USB 3.0 cable to see if that helps.
Welcome to the forum! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the Forum! As stated once above, I believe that is caused by over exposure, if you adjust your aperture in your setting that should get rid of it.

Do those barber poles show up only in highlighted areas? If so, it's DJI's way of telling you those areas are overexposed. In that case it may be a simple matter of increasing shutter speed or using an ND filter. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. I will look for the over exposure setting. It was only on specific objects in the live feed. Where is the DFW area?

Dallas Fort Worth. How do you know Grays Harbor?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial