DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot, Midlands UK, few questions also

necroscope

Reactions
Good Morning Guys,

Quick hello from the Midlands area of the UK.

Until about a month ago i was flying a P3S with an Argetek, but like many i was unhappy with the range and signal drops and also how bulky the phantom was, so i decided to sell up and wait out a Mavic deal.

So on Saturday i risked purchasing from Gearbest........

It hasnt shipped yet, but im hopeful it will and it was such a good price (fingers crossed).

Now a couple of quick questions, that i probably should have asked before hit 'buy':

Will the Mavic come with an American plug? If so where could i get a UK power supply lead?

Regarding warranty, if i purchase DJI Refresh via DJI UK, will it negate the need for the drone (if it has any problems) having to go back to china?

Many thanks, Phil.

Reactions: dirkclod
Not sure about the lead but refresh is only for accidental damage.

Crash it, send it back get a replacement/repair. No saying you will get the same machine back though.

Nothing to do with faults.

Unless the crash damage happens 'after' the fault of course.....;)

Reactions: necroscope
Thanks Estaban, is there a way to purchase a UK warranty?
Would i be able to apply refresh to a foreign drone? If i could would it be upheld by European repair (my phantom had to go to Holland IIRC)?

I think I have seen mention of UK insurance for drones that covers repairs, but think it still needs to go back to DJI.

Somebody will be along who has gone through the process.

Good Morning Guys,

Quick hello from the Midlands area of the UK.

Until about a month ago i was flying a P3S with an Argetek, but like many i was unhappy with the range and signal drops and also how bulky the phantom was, so i decided to sell up and wait out a Mavic deal.

So on Saturday i risked purchasing from Gearbest........

It hasnt shipped yet, but im hopeful it will and it was such a good price (fingers crossed).

Now a couple of quick questions, that i probably should have asked before hit 'buy':

Will the Mavic come with an American plug? If so where could i get a UK power supply lead?

Regarding warranty, if i purchase DJI Refresh via DJI UK, will it negate the need for the drone (if it has any problems) having to go back to china?

Many thanks, Phil.
Howdy from Wyoming necroscope, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folks and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman