DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot

Butterland

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I just bought my Mavic yesterday, did my first flight today. I had two cheap, under 100$ drones before this one to learn. I also read and watched a lot on these forums and YouTube.
I learned enough to not crash the first flight!

I could not believe the stability, control and video the Mavic made- and that’s from someone with no experience in photos or drones really.

I’ll be on the forums a decent amount, mostly reading probably.
Glad I own a Mavic, and happy to be here!
See y’all around

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Butterland
Hello everyone,
I just bought my Mavic yesterday, did my first flight today. I had two cheap, under 100$ drones before this one to learn. I also read and watched a lot on these forums and YouTube.
I learned enough to not crash the first flight!

I could not believe the stability, control and video the Mavic made- and that’s from someone with no experience in photos or drones really.

I’ll be on the forums a decent amount, mostly reading probably.
Glad I own a Mavic, and happy to be here!
See y’all around
Howdy from Wyoming @Butterland, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks for the welcome!
I’ll keep reading on here for info about everything. I definitely can’t wait to fly it again. Even after hearing things like that on the forums and YouTube it is still amazing how much I loved it, the amazing footage, and how much I want to fly it again. Is this what crackheads feel like after the first bump?

Reactions: javelina
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Yea I’ll definitely ask if I can’t search it, but so far everything has been searchable. I may eventually have some real knucklehead questions that haven’t been asked

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111