DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New SDK supports Mini 3 and Mini 3Pro

Brojon

Reactions
Just got this from DJI as a developer.
We are excited to announce the official release of the DJI MSDK new version MSDK 5.3.0. This version supports DJI Mini 3 and DJI Mini 3 Pro
Function NameFunction Description
FlyZoneManagerManage unlocking of fly zones, providing features such as unlocking the authorization fly zone and the restricted fly zone.
PipelineManagerManage SDK interconnection pipelines, establishing connections between MSDK and PSDK devices for data transmission.
WaypointMissionManagerOnWaylineExecutingInterruptReasonUpdate Obtains the interruption reason for wayline mission execution.
UpgradeManagerStartOfflineUpgrade supports offline firmware upgrades.
UserAccountManagerLogInDJIUserAccount supports logging in to the DJI account by calling interface.
UASRemoteIDManagerSetUASRemoteIDAreaStrategy replaces the setAreaCode interface.
  • Add Key Function List:
Function NameKey Name
Link zoomKeyLinkZoomEnabled
Zoom Ratios RangeKeyCameraZoomRatiosRange

There was a rumor that this SDK will only support Android based devices and not iOS devices. Do we know if that is true for this feature set?

There was a rumor that this SDK will only support Android based devices and not iOS devices. Do we know if that is true for this feature set?
Unfortunately true at this time

Supported Platform​

8ed57cf.png

DJI Smart Controller: Android 5.0
The external Android device connected with a DJI Smart Controller: Android 5.0+
1f9cd36.png

Android 10.0

However...

Supported Products​

fb310a2.png

Matrice 300 RTK

d1a58e8.png

Matrice 30 Series

0d698cc.png

DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series

c43bdd1.png

DJI Mavic 3M

bdcbfdb.png

DJI Mini 3

73dccfb.png

73dccfb.png

DJI Mini 3 & Mini 3 Pro

After seeing the advertisement from DJI 'getting the most out of your drone ', I think what a joke (with the Mavic 3). With a sdk I would agree but as it is, the statement is an insult.

Reactions: Bob Jones
Hello experts, any tips on where I can find a used RC-N1 for an affordable price? I ask since I have the RC for my M3P but the Dronelink app would only work on a phone with RC-N1. I checked on eBay but the affordable (used) ones don't come with any cables. Hence thought of checking here to see if there are options. Thank you, in advance!

Hello experts, any tips on where I can find a used RC-N1 for an affordable price? I ask since I have the RC for my M3P but the Dronelink app would only work on a phone with RC-N1. I checked on eBay but the affordable (used) ones don't come with any cables. Hence thought of checking here to see if there are options. Thank you, in advance!
Cables are normal USB, nothing special. Get the proper one for your phone and you might save some money

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown