DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New tablet mount my search is over!!!

DevonDrone

Reactions
Got my new tablet mount from http://www.3dcreativ.de on Friday , took about a week to arrive after I ordred. I had it printed for the Ipad Air2 but they will make them in any size you want. Its light, small and strong, fast to set up and takes up little room in the bag. My Hoodman hood fits to it perfectly too. I tried lots of the mounts on the market but this one for me is the best, perfect balance.

Tablet Halterung für Mavic Pro

20170204_155351.jpg 20170204_155421.jpg 20170204_155452.jpg 20170204_155526.jpg

Ive added a youtube vid so you can see it, this is not my video just one I found on yt!!

Reactions: treytexag
Got my new tablet mount from http://www.3dcreativ.de on Friday , took about a week to arrive after I ordred. I had it printed for the Ipad Air2 but they will make them in any size you want. Its light, small and strong, fast to set up and takes up little room in the bag. My Hoodman hood fits to it perfectly too. I tried lots of the mounts on the market but this one for me is the best, perfect

Seriously, is this a joke? You really fly with your head in a sack..? That hood thing looks ridiculous sorry, I don't seem to struggle with sunlight that bad man.

Seriously, is this a joke? You really fly with your head in a sack..? That hood thing looks ridiculous sorry, I don't seem to struggle with sunlight that bad man.

No its not a joke, its mainly for my Phantom 4, but can be used with than mavic, and when you need to set exposure and focus correctly and get the shot you need then yes its a big help. but obviously if im just flying for fun I just use my phone or ipad without the hood.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Nice mount man! Is it just plastic to iPad contact or does it have any cushioning foam? Had a giggle a bit though when I saw your struggle with the USB plug. I can look at the plug, look at the cord, look at the plug, look at the cord, confirm the correct orientation, bring in a team of engineers to double check my math, and without fail I jam it in upside down. Where did you get your 90° plug from?

Reactions: DevonDrone
Nice mount man! Is it just plastic to iPad contact or does it have any cushioning foam? Had a giggle a bit though when I saw your struggle with the USB plug. I can look at the plug, look at the cord, look at the plug, look at the cord, confirm the correct orientation, bring in a team of engineers to double check my math, and without fail I jam it in upside down. Where did you get your 90° plug from?

Thanks and yea usbs lol only 2 chances but always takes 4 goes lol!, the video is not me but seen the 90 deg plugs on Amazon!. And the hood is a must for me and plenty of others too who take things a bit more seriously!. The mount is plastic but has some soft foam inside the arm where the ipad slips in (Y)

Reactions: Humanparody
Here is a Video review of that sun hood and explains how to touch the screen etc :)

Reactions: lolonisadie
Hello mavic pilots and enthusiasts

I found this tablet mount made by Sony to be used on their PS4 remote control, it is a very neat and nice design, specially because the tablet is above the remote control. In the case of a mavic pro controller it would not hide the remote screen, it would possibly leave the antenas free, it looks very small and compact.
I am still waiting my mavic pro, and I don't have a play station 4 to compare remote controllers, but if this Sony adapter or holder fitted the mavic controller that would be brilliant.
Could anyone compare both remote controllers and check if they are too different?
Maybe DJI or any other company could develop some accessory like this one, it would be really nice.
20170314_125602.png 20170314_125539.png

Reactions: DevonDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986