DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Forum

KPIvideo

Reactions
Hello ALL, This is my first posting. I am on my 3rd DJI drone, Mavic2. I started with a Phantom 2 Vision +. I then upgraded to a Phantom 4. I purchased the smart controller for the Mavic2. I am looking at the Mavic3, but was very disappointed that the smart controller is not compatible. My MaVic 2 has less than 15 hours of flight time, I really like the drone, but the M3 with it better camera has got me intrigued. I shoot prarie lands with closeup, slow movement of prarie flowers and I think this will do a better job than my 2. I have been waiting to see if there will be a price drop? And also if the bugs get fixed… and hope my smart controller can be made compatible. If not I would need to sell. Any comments would be appreciated.

Hello from the Crossroads of America KPIvideo.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

I have been waiting to see if there will be a price drop?
Prices rarely drop until after new models are released.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello ALL, This is my first posting. I am on my 3rd DJI drone, Mavic2. I started with a Phantom 2 Vision +. I then upgraded to a Phantom 4. I purchased the smart controller for the Mavic2. I am looking at the Mavic3, but was very disappointed that the smart controller is not compatible. My MaVic 2 has less than 15 hours of flight time, I really like the drone, but the M3 with it better camera has got me intrigued. I shoot prarie lands with closeup, slow movement of prarie flowers and I think this will do a better job than my 2. I have been waiting to see if there will be a price drop? And also if the bugs get fixed… and hope my smart controller can be made compatible. If not I would need to sell. Any comments would be appreciated.
Whelp, off the top of my noggin’ I remember my Dad telling me to DIVEST; To put my money in real estate, Russian diamonds and t-shirts. For what you describe you’re looking at selling M2 and with so little use you should get fair dollar for it and the buyer. Price drop? I’m still waiting for M2 batteries to drop. Lol. I’m not happy about the incompatibility with the SC and M3. Is what it is. Since I still get a rush from my M2P I’m staying pat as it does what I want it to do. If by chance I fly into a tetradactyl or a ridiculous wind gust that I can compensate for and lose my cool and my bird… M3 it is. Flysafe & Godspeed, Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy