DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to forum

Bornholm

Reactions
Hi Drone people ,hope all are well and staying home ,it give you time to fly your drone . Any out there having problem with Image Transmission on Mavic Air ? done all the upgrade on controller and Drone ,I got image on take of about 2 meters of ground but losing the transmission when i go above the 2 meters I can fly the drone all over the place and got control of the drone but no image . Please help as i am just about to send the drone back to repair center in Melbourne Australia

Welcome to the forum.
Very quiet, and although not under lockdown like you there, am not going out apart from same essential needs.

Could be a complex problem, and unclear as to what's been done to your Air.

"done all the upgrade on controller and Drone"
Why was this done, before the issue, or is this a new drone and you updated firmware etc ?
Or, did the transmission problem happen and you tried reset or firmware / app refresh ?

"i am just about to send the drone back to repair center"
Has it just come out of the repair centre then ?
If so, what for ?

I would try a new cable from the controller to device.
Haven't got the Air, but what are you using there ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the Mavic Air and have enjoyed many flights. You will find all sorts of support and suggestions to get you underway. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi