DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New to Mavic 2 Pro

horsepowerphoto

Reactions
Hey folks,

I have been a long time phantom flyer. I owned every flavour of the phantom in my flying career (10 years). I currently have a phantom 4 standard that I got from a guy who had it as a backup. Its pristine.... I am looking to buy a Mavic 2 Pro... What would a good second hand Mavic 2 Pro be worth these days with smart controller? I have zero idea what these things are worth..

TIA.

Reactions: Drone Master
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Check recent sales on eBay to see what people have recently paid.
Ya know, I would be the first person to say this if someone asked this question, yet it never even crossed my mind LOL... Thanks for the brain kick this morning...

Reactions: msinger
Ya know, I would be the first person to say this if someone asked this question, yet it never even crossed my mind LOL... Thanks for the brain kick this morning...
If you are going to bid in an auction, SNIPE, I aim to bid at around 3 seconds, for two reasons,
1) it doesn't give the competition time to manually respond.
2) I don't have the time/chance to get sucked into a bidding war.

Stick a few pennies on a whole $ £ etc. bid, I think my closest win was beating the second placed bid by 1 penny.

Ask the seller for all the relevant serial numbers, all correspondance to be via ebay messages, and if you win check them.
This offers protection to both you and the seller, it ensures you can check you were sent the advertised equipment and protects the seller against crooks who would claim the equpiment they recieved was broken and try returning equipment that they had previously wrecked instead of what a kosher seller sent.

If interested IM me. I have an M2Pro with six batteries, Standard and Smart Controller, many filters, YZ third party charger, hard case and more. Low usage and excellent condition. Selling to move up to the M3 Pro.

Attachments

• 20230529_135658.jpg
    20230529_135658.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230529_140117.jpg
    20230529_140117.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Filters.txt
    84 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hey folks,

I have been a long time phantom flyer. I owned every flavour of the phantom in my flying career (10 years). I currently have a phantom 4 standard that I got from a guy who had it as a backup. Its pristine.... I am looking to buy a Mavic 2 Pro... What would a good second hand Mavic 2 Pro be worth these days with smart controller? I have zero idea what these things are worth..

TIA.
I just checked e-bay for you- Running anywhere from $460 to $750 with full fly more pkg. . Funny how these things go down so fast. I sold my Mavic 2 Pro (which I loved) about the time the M3 had come out in perfect condition to move up to M3 , for $1000, and I should have held out for $1200.

Dale
Miami

Hey folks,

TIA.
Hi from Australia, although it was early last year, I paid $2100 Au for a Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller, all the necessary connectors, chargers, spare props etc. , and a solid carry case. A very good machine , great video, but you will need to do all the updates and calibrations. Good luck.

Thanks for all the info folks.. Looking forward to making the leap into the mavic world!

Hey folks,

TIA.
I have a M2P with a ton of extras. Perfect condition. Looking to sell to trade down to under 249g to avoid RID. PM me.

Hey folks,

TIA.
I bought a m2pro and a smart controller in good condition from mpb.com for $850. No regrets.

I bought a m2pro and a smart controller in good condition from mpb.com for $850. No regrets.
I enjoyed the Mavic 2 Pro for several years and reluctantly sold it for $1,000 to get the $ to buy the M3. I really miss the Mavic 2 Pro. Since that time when everyone was upgrading from Mavic 2 Pro to M3 the going rate was for $1000. Now it has dropped. but I think $850 is a great price now. Having the smart controller is a huge bonus. It is a great deal as far as I can see.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_