DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newbie ISO Smart Controller

Are you planning on using the M2P professionally?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

sort of....

using it for my business, but not doing photography on a for-hire basis
Based on your comment about "learning as quick as possible" I thought you might be new to this and might benefit from knowing about flying for any kind of commercial purposes.

Forgive me if you know this information already, but using your drone for ANY type of commericial application, whether it be for remuneration or not requires a FAA UAV Part 107 certification/license. It doesn't matter what business you are in. It's not limited to professional photography but it extends to anything that might be simply tangential to anything that could be connected to a business if you connect the dots.

I just thought you should be aware in case you weren't already.

Based on your comment about "learning as quick as possible" I thought you might be new to this and might benefit from knowing about flying for any kind of commercial purposes.

Forgive me if you know this information already, but using your drone for ANY type of commericial application, whether it be for remuneration or not requires a FAA UAV Part 107 certification/license. It doesn't matter what business you are in. It's not limited to professional photography but it extends to anything that might be simply tangential to anything that could be connected to a business if you connect the dots.

I just thought you should be aware in case you weren't already.

Thank you!

Yes, I got my 107 certificate before buying the drone.

Thank you!

Yes, I got my 107 certificate before buying the drone.
Seriously??? That's aggressive. I'm super impressed. Congratulations! Thumbswayup???

thank you!

I should have mentioned I’m in the USA. That seller appears to be from down under and I believe their toilets flush the wrong direction and shipping would be expensive.

Welcome to the forum We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope