DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DroneZig

Reactions
Hey everyone. My first post on this forum and I hope the first of many. Be great to contribute.

I've always had toy drones for the house and perhaps outside on perfect days, but I've been yearning for something better. I'm currently addicted to reading anything on the Mavic Pro & Air and any rumours on the possible Mavic Pro 2.

I love the portability of the Pro but it seems like it's been out a while and will be replaced soon with the Mavic pro 2. Supposedly anyway. The air looks great and I love the size of it. The battery life time is a bit disappointing, which is probably the only reason why I'm considering waiting another month to see if they release a pro 2.

I'm heading to the USA in April and the prices seem more competitive than in Zurich, Switzerland where I live.

Do you guys think I should wait until April and see what DJI release next, or just go and order a mavic air Pro or Mini?

I guess there are arguments for everything.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Oh and I should probably say I want a drone to have fun flying, but also to record some top quality footage around Switzerland. Beautiful country. And I'd love the drone to follow my car in the mountains for a bit [emoji16][emoji16]

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Do you guys think I should wait until April and see what DJI release next, or just go and order a mavic air Pro or Mini?
Do you need a drone today? Then pick the best of what's available. Newer drones are always around the corner, so something better is always going to be available later if you keep waiting. That's how technology works in general though.

I think at this stage you might be better waiting to see what comes out as it seems we are close to Mavic 2 release if you believe the internet buzz...

I understand the desire to buy from another country as Switzerland is one of the most expensive countries on the planet - just check that the DJI warranty is going to be valid if you go that route....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1