DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

nfz concern

wytnyt

Reactions
what are the limitations flying in the below zone
tia

Enhanced Warning Zones. In these Zones, you will be prompted by GEO at the time of flight to unlock the zone using the same steps as in an Authorization Zone, but you do not require a verified account or an internet connection at the time of your flight.Example Enhanced Warning Zone: A farm which is 3 miles away from a busy international airport.

another concern not related but i see where firmware updating is mandatory when operating the Mp but ive read where others say issues may occur so dont update so how is this avoided?

another concern not related but i see where firmware updating is mandatory when operating the Mp but ive read where others say issues may occur so dont update so how is this avoided?
There has been only one "forced" FW update that I am aware of, just skip it when prompted, and set your GO4 app to not "auto-update"

There has been only one "forced" FW update that I am aware of, just skip it when prompted, and set your GO4 app to not "auto-update"
i just watched youtube videos on first time initial MP startups where several stated it being mandatory
hard to know whats what but appreciate the encouragement.

Keep your Wunderphone offline, and you won't be bugged with FW updates. It ain't broken? Don't fix it, just fly your $249 Mavic. ;)
249 drone with only 2100 taxes:(
ive seen some vids where users start their mp for the 1st time and have to update so keeping wunderphone will stop this?
i plan on getting dji refresh warranty on my first startup so how do i get this if i stay offline?

also,do you have any idea on the Enhanced Warning Zones keeping from running the mavic or not
this has me really concerned.

ive seen some vids where users start their mp for the 1st time and have to update so keeping wunderphone will stop this?

You only need to be online one time ever to login to your DJI account, and Mavic doesn't need to be connected. Once logged in, you go offline permanently and can fly forever without any probs.

i plan on getting dji refresh warranty on my first startup so how do i get this if i stay offline?

On your computer.

Re: warning zones - it either gives you a yellow toast you just dismiss or a black dialog box with two checkboxes, smth like yes I understand risks and take full responsibility, you confirm and can fly.

If you're in real NFZ, you need to get an authorization (unlock) from DJI, there's an option in the app.

You only need to be online one time ever to login to your DJI account, and Mavic doesn't need to be connected. Once logged in, you go offline permanently and can fly forever without any probs.

On your computer.

Re: warning zones - it either gives you a yellow toast you just dismiss or a black dialog box with two checkboxes, smth like yes I understand risks and take full responsibility, you confirm and can fly.

If you're in real NFZ, you need to get an authorization (unlock) from DJI, there's an option in the app.

theres 3 circles,the inner being the red which is a sure no fly but im in the next one the Enhanced Warning Zone
so that means i can just check the ok boxes?

i just watched youtube videos on first time initial MP startups where several stated it being mandatory
hard to know whats what but appreciate the encouragement.
Dji had an update that was required so if you have a MP with a lower fw version than that version, you will be required to update. It then requires you to login to GO4, but once on that version, you will probably not need to upgrade until dji adjusts their policies.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM