DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Night Fly help

Javierz0509

Reactions
So I was flying at night for the first time and I was getting these Warnings, I continue to fly with caution of my surroundings, the Warnings just keep coming and got me scared.

Ambient light too low. Vision system unavailable. Fly with caution

51122117499_4fe3e4aa32_b.jpg

So I was flying at night for the first time and I was getting these Warnings, I continue to fly with caution of my surroundings, the Warnings just keep coming and got me scared.

51122117499_4fe3e4aa32_b.jpg
Yea it’s just saying that it’s too dark for the visual positioning cameras to work so you are flying by GPS positioning only. It will be more noticeable closer to the ground you may see that the drone will not stay perfectly in place when close to the ground with more vertical and horizontal movement.

Reactions: RMS001
Yea it’s just saying that it’s too dark for the visual positioning cameras to work so you are flying by GPS positioning only. It will be more noticeable closer to the ground you may see that the drone will not stay perfectly in place when close to the ground with more vertical and horizontal movement.
so just let the warnings be, i am scare it might flip or something.

Beautiful photo. I have found that if you launch in the cone of light provided by a streetlight those warnings are less frequent.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark