DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Nightfall – 4K cinematic time-lapse / drone film - Mavic 2 Pro

SergiiB

Reactions
Warning: may produce strong feelings of happiness and excitement for the outdoors!

After 5 years in making I am proudly presenting you the most picturesque time-lapse / drone / hyper lapse - a film to inspire people recreating outdoors, spend time outside and travel.
And don't tell me about coronavirus lockdown - most of the footage was shot around Vancouver! Enjoy!

Warning: may produce strong feelings of happiness and excitement for the outdoors!

After 5 years in making I am proudly presenting you the most picturesque time-lapse / drone / hyper lapse - a film to inspire people recreating outdoors, spend time outside and travel.
Great video, well worth the effort

And don't tell me about coronavirus lockdown - most of the footage was shot around Vancouver! Enjoy!

Sergii;
Absolutely loved your video. There is nothing more gratifying than achieving a great timelapse! I have worked long and hard learning timelapse and it is now my prime outlet for photography fun. I have added it to my armamentarium with drone videos, and gimbal videos to create my films. Your work here is nothing short of amazing. Loved every one of the sequences. Those night shots in the winter must have been brutal to wait out! Only another timelapse nut can appreciate these very hard-to-produce clips, and I giver you great credit.

Dale
Miami

What other cameras did you use?

Loved it! That’s a great achievement.

Very nice, mesmerizing.

Now that's dedication ,im sure you must be a professional and if your not you should be amazing video

Thanks for great feedback. I put a lot of my free time in it. I also used a Canon 5D Mark III dslr with a Magic Lantern hack.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman