DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No battery time indicated in fly app.

dragonbolt61

Reactions
I am not getting any reading for RTH, Forced Landing, or time till battery depleted in the DJI fly app and not sure why. I am brand new today to Mavic Pilots. Can anyone help. All firmware says it’s up to date!

I am not getting any reading for RTH, Forced Landing, or time till battery depleted in the DJI fly app and not sure why. I am brand new today to Mavic Pilots. Can anyone help. All firmware says it’s up to date!
Your all on, aircraft connected? If so and no joy...delete your fly app, power all down (Phone/Tablet) and reload app to start, it's app driven so likely there is your issue. :)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
@dragonbolt61
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

what drone? What control device? What display device? What software versions on all?

more info is needed to address your problem.

Did you get this issue resolved? I am having the same problem. I reloaded the app, but it still doesn't show the battery information.

Did you get this issue resolved? I am having the same problem. I reloaded the app, but it still doesn't show the battery information.
I just watched several videos - The info I gleaned was that you need to be flying the drone before the indicators count down and the rth does not start counting down until your drone is 20 meters away. Hope this helps. Just updated my app and will check it out.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.