DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No Computer Needed - Fully edited on my iphone 7 plus

drifter136

Reactions
There isn't a lot of information about editing on an iphone, but it is totally possible. In fact, it is effecient and can produce fantastic results. I'm thinking about doing a movie about how to do it most effeciently. So, if that interests you, like the video, subscribe and post a comment indicating that this is something that you are interested in. See the links:

You might have a tilted horizon issue. Like your editing but my humble advice is to implement cinematic values in your controller settings.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Reactions: 2nd2non
You might have a tilted horizon issue. Like your editing but my humble advice is to implement cinematic values in your controller settings.

Happy Flying
Brewsky
Yes, It seems like it crops up when I'm flying fast or in the wind. Any reccomended settings?

Mavic streams and cache in 1080p now right?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
This is the actual footage from the SD and not from the downlink. I use a device called Leaf to take the 2.7k video off of the mavic and put it on my iphone using iAccess Leef - Leef iAccess iOS microSD Reader. Using the footage off of the downlink isn't great. It's not bad, but I much prefer this method.

Reactions: Mavman
There isn't a lot of information about editing on an iphone, but it is totally possible. In fact, it is effecient and can produce fantastic results. I'm thinking about doing a movie about how to do it most effeciently. So, if that interests you, like the video, subscribe and post a comment indicating that this is something that you are interested in. See the links:
Sweet! I'm interested!

A how too on iPhone would be appreciated!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190