DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

no picture

Ghost Eagle

Reactions
Good morning to all .. was up on a lake yesterday and had no picture on my phone ......drone was flying but no picture also could not get it to track ...has any one ever ran into this ???

app said connected .. at start up after it says go fly .. had things on the screen like always buy no picture

Are you on the latest Go 4 App? And if you are, did you log in to your DJI account and stay logged in?
Having no camera view is the first symptom of the flight restriction enabled while connected.
Double check that just to be sure.

app said connected .. at start up after it says go fly .. had things on the screen like always buy no picture

Make sure you play with the camera settings. I thought I had a bad camera until I starting changing things up. ISO ect

thanks for all the feed back .... will try all .... I did have opther family there and they have a Mavic Pro also with no problems ... but thanks for feed back

thanks for all the feed back .... will try all .... I did have opther family there and they have a Mavic Pro also with no problems ... but thanks for feed back
Hi I am having a very glitchy picture on my phone and the picture also freezes the pro is only about 30 m away from me it was my first flight. Can any one give some advice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329