DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

No videos in DJI Go 4 Editor/Videos after firmware upgrade

lbullock

Reactions
I upgraded the firmware this morning on my Mavic Pro (first time to do this) and the flight went fine. When finished I went into the Editor in the DJI Go4 app and no images were recorded. This happened automatically on my first three flights prior to the upgrade today. I assume those are lower res versions of the original files. I had to download an original image while connected to the aircraft to see anything.Do I need to setup something to restore this feature or is this a firmware bug? Really liked being able to review the clips on the iPhone.

The cache on the phone has nothing to do with firmware. Check it's still enabled in the app and you didn't clear it.

Thanks for the info. I did not clear the cache. Where in the app do I enable it? I only see a menu item to clear cache.

The firmware update resets all settings including your cache. Check to make sure your cache is large enough. M

The issue was simply that the cache had reached its limit and stopped recording. I increased the cache and it's fine. Also set the cache to rewrite over old files rather than stop recording. Thanks so much!

Reactions: Cyberpower678
The issue was simply that the cache had reached its limit and stopped recording. I increased the cache and it's fine. Also set the cache to rewrite over old files rather than stop recording. Thanks so much!
Glad to help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998