DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noise in Video

UrbanPhotoSniper

Reactions
I get this noise randomly. Is anyone else experiencing these horizontal lines? Looks like noise from the motors.
37b25cbc86bfc30683687fa39937c1e9.jpg

They look like prop shadows. Are you using ND filters? If not, pick up a set. That should resolve the problem by allowing you to slow down the shutter speed.

You can find a list of filters that'll work well here. Any of the listed filters would be a good choice. You're going to need an ND8 and an ND16 at the least. If you often shoot video at sun up/down, then you'll want to pick up an ND4 too.

Great thanks. I just received my lens hood the other day too. Haven't had a chance to fly with it.

Ah, well, you could try using that before buying filters. Hoods like that sometimes resolve the issue too.

You can find a list of filters that'll work well here. Any of the listed filters would be a good choice. You're going to need an ND8 and an ND16 at the least. If you often shoot video at sun up/down, then you'll want to pick up an ND4 too.
I am interested in getting sunrise and sunset vids/pics. I have filters, Is the ND4 the best?

Yes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne