DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 North Bend Washington & Mount Si

macfawlty

Reactions
This was captured on a day trip North from the Seattle area in April. My friend used to manage a property with a view of Mount Si before moving down to Burien. He'd often send pics, which could never properly represent this wonderful landscape. Don't know why I decided to bring my Air 2 on this trip (vs M2P) ... hate the camera on the MA2. Given the season, lighting and subject, I thought it was best graded near B/W. Notwithstanding the MA2 image quality and Vimeo compression.

Nicely done. The scenes are well composed. I especially like the lighting on the ending video. Gorgeous reveal on the colors.

Nicely done. The scenes are well composed. I especially like the lighting on the ending video. Gorgeous reveal on the colors.

Ya know, my flying/filming was decent, but I was a bit thrown off by the height and scale of that mountain. I elevated for what felt like forever. I wanted to get a wide shot and some closer to the cliff line, but the wide shot required considerable distance. The MA2 camera focus looked pretty soft, almost dreamy, so I graded to enhance what was, in truth, poor image quality. Next time, I'll split launch locations for the wide shots and the cliff face travel. Here's a couple manual panos. Can you just imagine the drama this mountain provides on an hourly/daily/weekly/monthly continuum?

DJI_0060-093.jpgDJI_0112-0130.jpg
DJI_0057.jpg

Nice video

This was captured on a day trip North from the Seattle area in April. My friend used to manage a property with a view of Mount Si before moving down to Burien. He'd often send pics, which could never properly represent this wonderful landscape. Don't know why I decided to bring my Air 2 on this trip (vs M2P) ... hate the camera on the MA2. Given the season, lighting and subject, I thought it was best graded near B/W. Notwithstanding the MA2 image quality and Vimeo compression.

Very nice!

Very nicely done. Loved the gradually increasing color saturation and especially the silent, but colorful, conclusion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400